The new FairPlay online grants system is up and running.
If you think you will be applying for a voucher in the future, register online now.
The registration process is simple and will mean you are set up in the new system, ready to apply for your next eligible round of FairPlay. Even if you have previously received a voucher, you will need to register in the new system to apply in the future.
1. Check if your child is eligible
You can apply if your child:
- is a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive) at the time of application
- did not receive a FairPlay voucher this calendar year
- holds, or whose parent, carer or guardian holds, a valid Services Australia Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it.
If you aren’t eligible
If you are experiencing financial hardship but don’t meet the eligibility criteria, you can seek to apply through a registered referral agent.
2. Make sure your activity is available
Please note: as we have transitioned to a new system the activity provider directory will be updated regularly with new providers.
Search the activity provider directory to check that:
- your chosen activity is listed
- there is a registered provider near you.
3. Read the terms and conditions
Read and understand the FairPlay voucher application terms and conditions.
If you are successful
If your application is successful, your voucher will appear on the screen. You can access a copy of your voucher from the homepage and a pdf copy will be sent to your registered email address (you may need to check your junk mail).