our Club Scorer Coordinator – Wendy Gaunt is offering further tuition on how to score a baseball game.
Wendy advises the following
- Now that the uniform shop is not so busy I would like to have scoring sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday starting from 4.30 until 7pm.
- The times and days are flexible so you can attend when it suits you.
- I do not expect everyone to attend all sessions.
- There is going to be a lot of repetition with regard to – filling in your score book, entering changes, calculating defensive outs, filling in a game card and discussing the use of the electronic method of filling in game information.
- I intend to start with adult Div 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 scorers first with the electronic scorecard and will then progress down the age groups after that.
- Please note there is an opportunity to be the adult Div 4 scorer as the club has just entered a team and they need a scorer. They play on Sunday, mostly at 8.30am and finishing at 10.30am.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Wendy Gaunt email@example.com